Thursday, March 01, 2007

I have a crush................



...........on my new MP3 player... :-)))) Sorry to disappoint the gossip-mongers;-)





I'm a music lover...I love listening to music,especially the melodious & romantic songs...


I have been wanting to buy an MP3 player for quite a long time now...My friend saji must be really bored of hearing me say this; she was gifted an MP3 player by her brother-in-law last year...From that time I have been longing to own one too & finally my wish came true this tuesday...:-)




The brand-name,model etc was suggested by the one & only Krishna :-) He'd bought a similar one after reading a newspaper ad & also gave me the details when he was in Mumbai in January...But due to some problems I couldn't order it then but he n& saji were the first people I thought of when I ordered my piece on the phone...Really....I owe him a biiiiiig thank you...Sorry kris, forgot to mention it earlier...:-))

It is the apple of my eye now--with a slim,glistening black body;a lovely dual-color display;a rechargeable battery as in mobile phones & now loaded with my favourite songs,it's the only thing that gets attention-be it from me or my colleagues:-)) And believe me, I did not pay a bomb for it!!! I had to pay only 2000 bucks, no delivery charges,got a travel charger, data cable & 2 (English) music CDs free alongwith this!!! ;-))

Now I have a great time travelling to & from office thanks to it...Waiting for a long time at the bus-stop no longer irritates me as keeps me good company:-)


Have a look at my lovely & latest acquisition in the pic...

16 comments:

dashingkris said...

Dont u think u owe some credit to me!!! Anyway, Congrats... Waiting for the treat!

Maya said...

Of course I do!! I'm so sorry..modifications have been made...You are the one I informed first about it,do u know that? ;-))

Unknown said...

hey....finally a blog of urs that inspired a comment.....even i've been wanting to buy an mp3 yaar....but u dint mention the price.....

Unknown said...

Coool Maya! Its awesome...
But you forgot to mention the technicalities! ( Just Kinnin' )
Have fun with it!

Maya said...

hey thx so much dhati & nits:-))
have made the changes in my blog..;-))

aditya said...

Sahi hai!!!!!!!!
you are getting to be too prolific with your posts. Keep it up!!

Vivek said...

Congrats! Welcome to the club!

Aarti Ramanan said...

Hey, u happen to be blogging quite frequently....Keep it up! good going.
N congo on ur new MP3.

Swapna said...

Congrats on ur new beloved .
Creative juices overflowing...
U dont seem 2 b finding it difficult to think of a topic for ur post,unlike few!

aditya said...

Wait Swapna, I will hit back with a bang!
Kya karein Maya ki tarah mp3 player khareedne ke liye paise jo nahin hain na.
Agle ek mahine mein ek article toh post kar hi loonga.

Mom said...

Hey Mayu...its really amazing.....Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!

Swapna said...

Aditya y u addressing tht comment 2 me...topic na sujhne ka comment toh was very generally addressed ;-)
sure u dnt hve money 4 an mp3 coz u spendin them on bigger acquisitions :-)
Sorry maya using ur space!

Maya said...

Thanks aarti,vivek,swap,adi,suja..
Creativity??What's that,swap?;-)) Swapna
,please dont say sorry!!!And Adi,Swap plz continue your debate/discussion...kuch bhi ho mere comments to increase ho rahe hain;-)) I'm enjoying this...

Unknown said...

wah wah maya..wah wah...honestly guys me not writing this comment under anyones PRESSURE..very good work dear..keep writing and pressurizing..i mean inspiring ppl to buy mp3 players...good work...wah wah wah...

Anonymous said...

congrats!!!

the_jackal said...

Gud one mayo...

Btw, ek to aati nahi hai milne ko, uske upar se MP3 player ke bare mein blog padhna padta hai.. asli cheez to dekha hi nahi.. :)

One more thing... i dont like arguments & sarcastic discussions ending so soon.. especially wen it involves a certain dear friend of mine.. let the bashings continue unabated please!! :)